Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging offers one-on-one, in-home social work services to assess your loved one’s needs and assure they have access to all the assistance and resources they need to support their physical, mental and emotional wellness.
Our trained intake specialist will provide a comprehensive assessment to help you and your loved one determine the most appropriate social work services, or other services from Benjamin Rose, that address their individual needs. During the intake process, payment options will also be discussed.
Geriatric Case Management
Our geriatric case management service offers a holistic approach to addressing you and your loved one’s concerns about medical conditions, quality of life and home environment issues. We will assist with referrals and connect you and your loved one with the resources you need, saving you the time, energy and frustration of trying to sort through the maze of options in the community.
Our social workers can provide a range of services to your loved one, including, but not limited to:
- Assessment and re-assessment of your loved one’s physical, mental and emotional condition
- Referral to community resources
- Nursing home and institutional placement assistance
- Assistance to you, your loved one and other family caregivers with social, emotional and home environment issues relating to health needs
- Consultation with your loved one’s physician regarding how their condition may be negatively affected by social, home environment or economic conditions
- Coordination of interventions with your loved one’s case manager
Our in-person, one-on-one and family consultation services will help you proactively plan and prepare for your loved one's future needs and provide information regarding resources, options and support.
For more information, call (216) 791-8000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.