Senior Property Tax LoanEnroll
Third Federal Savings & Loan
Every year thousands of Cuyahoga County's older homeowners fall behind on their property taxes. The amounts of the delinquencies are often relatively small, but it can still be a major hurdle for older homeowners with limited incomes. Without options, senior homeowners often resort to payday lenders and/or fall victim to scams attempting to save their homes.
The Senior Property Tax Loan Program provides zero-interest loans to homeowners age 55 and older to help them pay delinquent property taxes and avoid foreclosure.
Basic guidelines include:
- Loan limit up to $6500
- Cuyahoga County properties only
- Property must be owner occupied
- Borrower must be age 55 or older
- Borrower must participate in financial counseling at ESOP
- Borrower must enroll in Cuyahoga County Easy Pay program to keep taxes current
*Other loan qualifications may apply. Our HUD-certified Housing and Financial Counselors will assess your personal financial needs.
Email us email@example.com or call us today at 216.791.8000 to schedule your FREE appointment.
External Request Form
Request Enrollment for Senior Property Tax Loans